The Model 125HS Stak-O-Veyor is designed to handle the output from today’s high speed pin and pinless double former folders. The machine is ruggedly built to withstand the rigors of day to day use, year after year.
The operator friendly controls make set up and operations fast and simple by allowing adjustments on-the-fly.
Improved stack quality adjustments help today’s publication and commercial printers improve the quality of products ultimately delivered to the bindery. Excellent stack quality is attainable even on lightweight four page signatures.
Improved AC drive motor and controller configurations provide more flexibility for moving the stackers from press to press.
- Higher stacks for less handling
- Consistent, well-jogged stacks
- Minimum hand jogging
- Self-contained AC drive package
- Caster mounted
- Compact design
- On-the-fly adjustments without tools
- All controls on face panel for easy operation
- Sturdy rugged design
- Optional count marking systems
- Optional press speed following system
- Custom conveyers to fit any press application