The Model 925 satisfies all demands of newspapers, magazines and commercial printers with regards to performance, quality and reliability, in a very affordable price range.
The Model 925 can be linked directly or through conveyor to newspaper web presses, commercial web presses, rotary trimmers, newspaper inserting machine or any other signature delivery system to deliver accurately counted well-jogged stacks.
- Minimum set-up time.
- High quality, easy to use, good accessibility.
- Designed for safety; CE labeled
- Large, user friendly, touch screen display on a movable arm puts the controls close to the operator
- Easy access to the machine for service and maintenance.
- Pneumatically actuated bad copy divert gate
- Stream-quality sensing on stream aligner system when changing the product width by auto-adjusting photocell
- Vibrating belt stream aligner
- Double squeeze roller with automatic lifting of top rollers when opening the safety guards
- Laser copy count sensor
- Three stage upper bin to minimize drop height and enable stacking of light weight products.
- Turntable, servo actuated, with stack compression using plates, not fingers
- High speed servo stack push-out
- Delivery to the right / left and alternating available as option