For over 30 years we have been designing high-speed, wraparound cartoning technology, for the automated packaging of products, in a range of protective corrugated carton blanks, making us a preferred supplier in the worldwide fulfillment industry.
Systems Technology, Inc. is also a well respected premier supplier of auxiliary press and bindery material handling equipment.
- Formed in 1968 as Graphic Engineers, Inc., the company produced counter stackers for the newspaper industry
- The company was acquired by Baldwin Technology, a leader in the printing equipment auxiliary products market, in 1970.
- Baldwin acquired Levimatic Packaging Systems products in 1979, in New Jersey, founded by Hans Levi
- Levimatic moved its operations to San Bernardino in 1984.
- Systems Technology was formed in 2000 by John St. John. He had been president since 1982 and was with Baldwin from 1972.
SERVING THE E-COMMERCE PACKAGING INDUSTRY
STI supplies highly specialized automatic cartoning equipment to fulfillment centers and high volume online retailers. These packaging machines can process and track up to 50 packages per minute and significantly reduce handling time and cost. Our packaging machines specialize in the following categories:
- Apparel & Accessories
- Automotive & Accessories
- Books, Music & Video
- Computers & Electronics
- Food & Drug
- Hardware & Home Improvement
- Health & Beauty
- Housewares & Home Furnishings
- Mass Merchant
- Office Supplies
- Specialty Goods
- Sporting Goods
- Toys & Hobbies
Serving the Printing Industry
STI supplies auxiliary press and bindery material handling equipment including:
- Stackers, for pressroom & bindery
- Stackers bundlers
- Conveying systems
- Trimming systems
- Palletizing systems for pressroom & bindery
- SuperFeeder Hopper Loaders
- We own our 45,000 sq ft manufacturing facility in San Bernardino CA, with fabrication, machine shop, sheet metal, welding, and all sub-assembly & assembly
- We subcontract heavy side frames, plating and painting, laser sheet metal work
- We carry an extensive inventory of commercial and fabricated parts for quick service response times.
- All R&D, design, application and service engineering is in-house
- STI owns more than 60 patents in our intellectual property portfolio
The printing markets we serve include:
- High volume web offset, rotogravure and flexographic processes:
- Magazine & catalog printers
- Directory printers
- Book printers
- Financial & transactional printers
- Direct marketing printers
- Retail & insert printers
- Coupon printers
- General commercial printers
- Trade binders