The “on-demand” feed evenly loads the most difficult products, without need for extra operator attention. Make-ready is fast with only a few adjustments required. Height adjustment to meet varying pocket elevations is provided. The single continuously arched delivery conveyor provides excellent shingling control and improves the ability to handle stiffer closed-head or head-foot leading products. The SuperFeeders are available for a variety of flat-pile feeders from all major perfect binder and saddle stitcher manufacturers, as well as collators, polywrappers, mailing lines, quarter-folders, and other flat-pile feeders. Optional “log extension conveyors” are available in 4’, 6’, 8’ and 10’ lengths to further increase manning efficiency. Pocket interface kits are included for every machine installation. The simplicity of operation and proven performance on the lightest weight products makes this universal SuperFeeder ™the first choice of bindery operators and management.
- Increase “Nets” by 15% to 30% and decrease stops
- Reduce manning by 50% allowing re-deployment of existing personnel.
- Reduce waste significantly
- Cut worker’s compensation claims costs
- Lower operating & maintenance costs
- Reduce worker stress, lower skills requirements
- Fewer signature handling headaches, costs, injuries
- Less training required for loading personnel